Job Opportunity: Gymnastics Coach
Gymnastics Coach (Level 1 or above)
Salary: BG level 1 £8.50 per hour
BG level 2 £11.25 per hour
The successful applicant will be required to assist and lead on evening gymnastics classes.
To apply for this exciting role, you must be qualified at UKCC Level 1 at least, (or equivalent) and in addition hold the following certificates/membership: –
- current British Gymnastics membership
- a valid enhanced DBS Disclosure
- evidence that you have attended a Safeguarding workshop within the last 3 years.
All certificates relating to the above plus evidence of qualifications must be provided at the interview stage.
Hours of work – up to 24.75 hours per week. This vacancy is flexible, and applications are invited from all applicants who may be seeking to work more / less hours per week or on a casual basis.
Tuesday 4pm – 8pm Friday 10am – 11.30am & 4 – 8.30pm
Wednesday 4pm – 8.30pm Saturday 9am – 12.30pm & 12.30pm – 4pm
Thursday 4pm – 8pm Sunday 9.15am – 12pm & 12.30pm – 4pm
Additional hours may also be available during school holidays and during term time on outreach work with schools and holiday camps.
Applicants will also be required to provide documentation at the interview stage to verify their eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Excellent employee benefits include: –
- free Health & Fitness membership
- free car parking
- enhanced holiday entitlements up to 34 days per year
- competitive rates of pay
- uniform provided
- staff discounts in cafe, on children’s holiday camps, etc
- pension scheme with up to 6% employer contribution (subject to qualifying period)
- career development and training opportunities
To request an application pack, please email Kathryn Platt, Human Resources Manager email@example.com, or telephone 01204 488115
CV’s are accepted in support of applications, accompanied by a completed application form.
Closing date: 16th April 2018