Vacancy - Gym Instructor
Bolton Arena are recruiting a Health & Fitness Instructor to join our gym team. Full details below:
Job title: Health & Fitness Instructor
Contract: 30 hours p/w
Hours: Applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Bolton Arena are recruiting a fitness instructor to join our well established reputable gym in Horwich, Bolton.
The successful applicant will become part of a hardworking, sociable gym team. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who will go above and beyond to deliver an excellent level of service to our members. As a fitness instructor you will:
- Assist the Gym Team in delivering the highest possible standards to members.
- Carry out new member inductions, programme reviews and one to one training sessions.
- Focus on assisting our members in achieving their goals and getting the most out of their membership.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the gym floor and studio cleanliness standards remain impeccable.
- Love sports, fitness and the leisure industry, and be able to build relationships with members quickly.
Applicants must hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Health & Fitness Instructing and ideally have recent demonstrable experience of working in a Health & Fitness Suite. Desirable applicants will also have/be working towards a Level 3 Health & Fitness qualification. Other course requirements will be looked into on an individual basis and training provided to complete the job role.
Free gym membership, discounts on Arena facilities and courses, pension scheme, uniform provided, free parking.
For an application pack please email:
Kathryn Platt, Human Resources Manager
Closing date: 30th April 2021