Vacancy: Football Leagues Co-ordinator
Job title: Part time Football Leagues Co-ordinator
Contract: 20 hours per week, permanent
Hours: Friday / Sunday 09:00-13:00 (alternate weeks)
Monday & Tuesday 1330-2130
Wednesday & Thursday 13:30-21:30
The above days/hours can be flexible and would be agreed with successful candidates
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Bolton Arena is seeking a part time experienced individual with excellent customer service skills and a passion for Football to be part of the Football department.
Ideally, we are seeking an individual with knowledge of the beautiful game of Football, including referee experience. You should enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment and be able to communicate clearly when dealing with people of all ages and at all levels. You should be confident and able to resolve disputes and have the ability to recognise conflict on the field of play when required.
The successful applicant will become part of a hardworking, sociable Football department. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who will go above and beyond to deliver an excellent level of service to our players.
As a Football Leagues Co-ordinator you will assist the Football Manager and be responsible for a variety of tasks such as:
- Day to day administration of the outdoor leagues, including compiling league tables, fixtures, results and general administration.
- Liaising with teams, reception staff and referees to ensure all fees due are paid.
- Maintaining and updating league information online and on leagues notice boards.
- Assisting with organising match officials and referees for league matches.
- Assisting in dealing with any matters arising from the leagues, liaising with the Football Manager and governing bodies as required.
- Monitoring and reporting on league matches played, cancellations, payments received, new teams joining and teams leaving.
- Contributing to the development of the marketing plan and undertaking proactive sales/marketing activity to recruit and retain teams and grow the outdoor leagues programme
- Inducting new teams effectively into the leagues and ensuring they receive all required rules and league information.
- Coordinating the facilities required for the league programme through the front of house and back of house booking system.
- Liaison with operational and front of house staff, providing necessary information on the Leagues programme
- Undertaking referee duties as required to meet the needs of the service, with training provided.
- Undertaking facility and equipment checks to ensure all facilities and equipment are fit for purpose and safe for customers to use, reporting any defects as required.
Free gym membership, discounts on Arena facilities and courses, pension scheme, uniform provided, free parking.
Please submit your CV outlining how you meet the advertised role or for an application form and job description, please email: email@example.com
Closing date: 8th July 2022, 12:00.