Bolton Arena Re-Opening on Wednesday 2nd December
We are pleased to announce that we are reopening our facilities and activities on Wednesday 2nd December.
We will continue to maintain our excellent levels of cleanliness and hygiene, along with our Covid-secure procedures to ensure that you are safe when you visit us.
We kindly ask all visitors to:
- Wear a mask while moving through the arena or spectating, if you are able to (you do not need to wear a mask while exercising).
- Keep a safe distance apart from others.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Wipe down equipment thoroughly before and after use
- Book your activities in advance online, via the Bolton Arena App or by phone
- Use contactless or card payments if possible.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Stay at home for the required period if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has, or until you have tested negative.
Our staff will be available from 2nd December to answer emails and phone calls between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Gym memberships: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 01204 488104
Phone - 01204 488106
Phone - 01204 488100 - ask for gymnastics
Phone - 01204 488100 - ask for tennis
Phone - 01204 488116
We look forward to seeing you back at Bolton Arena.