Job Vacancy: Sports Systems Administrator
We are seeking a motivated, reliable and hardworking individual to join our Sports team. Responsible for delivering excellent customer service both face to face and on the telephone, you will play a vital role in the operation and promotion of the arena’s facilities and products providing an efficient response to Gymnastics, Tennis, Holiday Camp and other sport related enquiries.
As part of the Sports team the main focus will be to provide day to day support for the Sports office including:
- Updating the booking system to ensure availability of sports courses, camps and block bookings and ensuring relevant information is communicated effectively.
- Liaising with marketing to ensure products are being communicated effectively, via printed material, social media and website
- Informing the Reception team and keeping them updated on all products/activities within the Sports Department
- Ensuring all payments, renewals, classes, squads, etc are up to date, accurate and paid on time.
- Responding to emails as directed by the Head of Sport.
- Acting as a general point of contact for Sport related enquiries
- Assisting the Head of Sport in the ordering, control and display of retail items including clothing, equipment, supplements, etc ensuring pricing is correct and payments are processed correctly through the till systems.
- Liaising with the Customer Service Managers on all upcoming tennis events and providing the Operations team with a fact sheet.
- Managing Holiday Activity Funding and childcare payments for tennis and gymnastics, making sure that all payments are recorded and have been processed through the booking system.
- Acting as the lead contact for walking sports, ensuring that all activities are on the booking system and app and that the figures are recorded on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Acting as the lead contact for block bookings within tennis.
You will be friendly, work well as part of a team, be an effective communicator with colleagues and customers alike, have a flexible approach to your work and possess a ‘can do’ attitude. This is a busy but rewarding role and you will need to be well organised and have excellent time management skills.
In return we offer enhanced holidays, pension scheme, free gym membership, uniform, free parking and a great place to work.
Salary: Meets national living wage
Hours: 32 hours per week. Permanent contract. Hours and days can be flexible but must be completed between 0900-1700, e.g. can be worked over 4/5 days.
Previous administration experience is essential for this busy role, however, full training will be given on the Company’s software systems.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To request an application form and job description, please email Stuart Kay, Head of Sport firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s are accepted in support of applications, accompanied by a completed application form.
Closing date: 15th July 2022, 12:00 (in the event of a large number of applications, this may be closed earlier)