Updated Member Information – Including Temporary Fitness Timetable
Further to our update on Monday regarding COVID-19, we have now taken further measures in the gym to reduce the spread of the virus to our customers and staff.
We’re monitoring the situation on a daily basis through government information and advice from Public Health England.
Please see updated measures below:
- A temporary fitness timetable will start from Monday 23rd March.
- Bookings can only be made over the phone by calling 01204 488100 or in person at reception.
- Bookings can only be made 7 days in advance.
- We have removed several pieces of equipment in the gym area to help maintain social distancing.
- Please use the cleaning products provided to clean gym/class equipment before & after use.
Our update from Monday can be found here – https://www.boltonarena.com/blog/coronavirus-covid-19-updated-member-information/
This includes several measures that are already in place, along with how members can help.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. However, the health & safety of our customers is our top priority.
If you’re looking to workout at home, please follow the link provided for a number of fantastic Les Mills home workouts – https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/at-home-workouts
If you need personal health advice specifically in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you should call the NHS 111 service or your GP. Please do not attend your GP or emergency department without phoning in advance.
For further information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.
Further updates will be provided in due course.