Job Opportunity: Partnerships & Communities Activator
Partnerships & Communities Activator – full time, permanent
Salary – £24,000 per annum
The USN Bolton Arena is a registered charity with a strong belief that sport and leisure activity contributes to personal health, happiness and well-being. It is our mission to inspire people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to follow a lifelong passion for sport and healthy lifestyles through the provision of excellent sport & exercise facilities and programmes which are accessible to all.
As part of the Sports Team you will be passionate about getting people more active by engaging with local communities and organisations. You will introduce, deliver and maintain community health and well-being programmes for people of all ages, aiming to remove barriers and increase participation in physical activity.
- To deliver and promote sport and physical activity sessions that meet a proven community need
- To undertake administrative procedures as necessary to support the work of the programme and to deliver programmes within agreed budgets.
- To assist in the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of all programmes.
- To undertake coaching and session leadership as appropriate with a variety of client groups
- To support Bolton Arena’s partners and stakeholders by attending meetings and reporting back on strategic development and opportunity
- Identify suitable funding opportunities
To be considered for this post you will be an excellent communicator and have a strong background and knowledge within sport & leisure and health & well-being markets. This post requires an individual who is creative, has excellent planning skills and is competent in Microsoft and related packages.
For further information and to apply for this post, please request an application pack from:
Cath Laing – email@example.com
Please note that CV’s are accepted in support of applications but the company’s application form must be completed in full and returned by the closing date.
Closing date for applications: 29th June 2018, 12 noon