Job Opportunity: Memberships Adviser
Membership Adviser – Part Time
We are seeking a motivated, reliable and hardworking individual to join our Membership team.
Duties will include planning and executing sales activity through the use of text, e-mail, telesales, leaflet drops and outreach activities. You will also conduct face-to-face appointments, deal with telephone and ‘walk-in’ enquiries and maintain an excellent programme of after sales care and promotion of referrals, renewals and retention activity.
Successful candidates will need to be friendly, approachable and confident, possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, be computer literate and have the ability to capture and process information accurately and in a timely manner.
Ideal candidates will have experience of working in a sales role and experience of working within the leisure industry would be advantageous, although not essential as full training will be given. In addition, you should be self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and unsupervised and possess good literacy and numeracy skills.
In return we offer enhanced holidays, pension scheme, free gym membership, uniform, free parking and a great place to work.
Salary: A competitive salary is offered, plus commission and bonus scheme
Hours: 17.5 hours per week (average). Permanent contract.
|Saturday||Occasional cover for holidays by arrangement|
|Sunday||Occasional cover for holidays by arrangement|
In addition to the above shifts overtime may also be available
Other Personal Qualities and Abilities
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Target driven with strong determination to succeed:
- Outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Willingness to support colleagues and participate as a member of the team;
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a good sense of humour;
- Ability to contribute to corporate initiatives and work to corporate goals;
- Flexible approach to tasks and working hours;
- Willingness to undertake continued training and development.
To request an application pack, please email Kathryn Platt, Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01204 488115
CV’s are accepted in support of applications, accompanied by a completed application form.
Closing date: 9 March 2018, 12 noon.