Job Opportunity: Football Assistant (part time)
Do you live and breathe football? If so, why not apply for one of the part time roles working in the Football department at USN Bolton Arena?
We are looking for 2 part time staff join our team.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Meeting and greeting teams in reception and the management of footballers around the Arena
- Supporting referees
- Refereeing matches
- Resolving issues
- Football admin duties, including scores input
- To support the Customer Service Manager (on request) with any First Aid incidents
- Agree to consent to a DBS disclosure
- possess strong communication skills
- have the skills, confidence and ability to manage conflict
- possess basic IT skills
- be eligible to live and work in the UK
Hours of work will be between the hours of 5-9.30pm/6-10.30pm, Monday-Thursday with a 5-8.00pm shift on Fridays. Shifts will be arranged on a 2 weekly pattern with no weekend working and we can be flexible on preferred days. It is envisaged that each role will involve working 3 of 4 evenings per week.
We offer a competitive salary, plus free gym membership, enhanced holiday entitlement and other benefits.
For further information, application form and full job description please contact Kathryn Platt, Human Resources Manager
For an informal chat contact Marcus Brown, Football Manager 07584907559
Closing date for applications; 31st October 2017, 12 noon