Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Updated Member Information
Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, we’re taking a number of extra measures to ensure the health & safety of our members – which is one of our top priorities.
We’re monitoring the situation on a daily basis through government information and advice from Public Health England.
In line with current government information, we have taken further measures, including:
- Staff will be completing extra cleaning of gym equipment and facilities every 90 minutes. This is further to the cleaning currently scheduled.
- Additional cleaning products have been provided located within gym, studio and gymnastics for members to clean equipment before/after use.
How can members help?
In addition to the measures taken by ourselves, we would also ask members to maintain good personal hygiene to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- Please make use of sanitisers and cleaning products.
- We advise members to bring their own sports bottle or use the plastic cups provided when re-hydrating. Please do not drink directly from the water fountain.
- Frequent hand washing when visiting.
- Follow the catch it, bin it, kill it, process, which is in line with government information.
- If you’re displaying any symptoms of the virus, please do not come to the arena.
If you need personal health advice specifically in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you should call the NHS 111 service or your GP. Please do not attend your GP or emergency department without phoning in advance.
For further on Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.
Updates will be provided in due course.